Wizard Creek Consulting.

Blogging Information

Information about Blogging, Audio Blogs, Video Blogs and Feeds.
"Our passionate advice is that the time to join the conversation is now. The barriers to entry are miniscule, the benefits great, and blogging just happens to be fun." Robert Scoble & Shel Israel


Interesting Facts


Friday, October 27, 2006

 

How to become an A-List Blogger - The Jason Calacanis Weblog

Keynote from Blog Business Summit - The Jason Calacanis Weblog

How to become an A-List Blogger by Jason Calacanis

1. Go to Techememe (that's a tech website-KK)
2. Blog something intelligent about the top story of the day
3. Link to and mention all the people who have said something intelligent
4. Repeat for 30 days
5. Go to a couple conferences a month
6. You're an A-list blogger.


Comments:  
Hello

I was looking for ways that would help me get free traffic to my Blog. While I was searching on BlogExplosion I found your Blog. I know it does not have to do with getting traffic but I really enjoyed reading it, great job!! In fact I have my own Blog and I get a lot of free traffic from http://www.autosurfmonster.com , If I were you I would submit this Blog to them so thousands of others can see it for free. Well, I will add your Blog to my favorites and I look forward to all the updates.

Jessica
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?