Wizard Creek Consulting.

Blogging Information

Information about Blogging, Audio Blogs, Video Blogs and Feeds.
"Our passionate advice is that the time to join the conversation is now. The barriers to entry are miniscule, the benefits great, and blogging just happens to be fun." Robert Scoble & Shel Israel


Interesting Facts


Wednesday, September 28, 2005

 

RSS - conclusion and summary

That completes the RSS basic and RSS advanced sessions.

I will take some time, add some new material, reorganize the class, and then
do it again at a later date.

------------------------

I am well aware that we all have multiple demands on our time, but I would
appreciate any comments or critiques as I start the process of refining the
class material.

- I will probably put the material together into an e-book.
- I will certainly add numbers in the subject the next time to keep them in
order.

------------------------

Please feel free to ask any RSS questions in Tech Talk.

------------------------

RSS is an exciting technology, and there are new announcements every day. I
look forward to incorporating some of the new RSS Announcements and doing
the class again.

------------------------

Regards,

Les Bain
Wizard Creek Consulting
http://www.wizard-creek.com




Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?